6Kw digital showers still available??

The shower has packed up, it's an old Triton T200RE, with the heater bit remote, in the loft, and just a low voltage control panel in the shower itself. I can make a brushed stainless panel to mount a different sized control panel in the shower, to save re tiling, but it seems modern showers are 8Kw plus current draw. I draw (pardon the pun...) the line at re wiring the damned thing, can you buy 6Kw digital showers still, or leave part of the heater module disconnected to limit current draw on any 8Kw or bigger units? Thanks.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

My Redring is 8.5kW and that'll run on 6mm cable (have to watch derating for where the cable might be insulated, but a shower unit is usually on for

Reply to
PeterC