Hybrid Cars

I isn't. If it moves pollution I hope it moves it over stupid country bumpkins.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

flatulence wrote > >> >Very interesting article about this flawed concept in Autocar this week > >

** snip senile drivel **

..and they get 60mpg too. Amazing isn't it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

** snip senile babble **
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

flatulence writes > >> > > Nonsense as usual. It can do 100mph, and cruise along with the rest of

** snip senile tripe ***

Yes we should all be in tractors.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

flatulence writes > >> >They keep on saying these have arrived. But the idea of using a petrol

carcinogenicity

No. we are on about an average of 60mpg

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

flatulence wrote > >> I think this 130mpg figure comes from "charge batteries (from mains or

** snip lots of botty talk **
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

** snip lots of botty talk **
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I hope the sigh was your last breath.

It has NO in-line gearbox. It is beyond your comprehension, so take it as it is. It is easier for you that way.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Don't think, it will give you brainache again.

** snip botty talk **
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This is clear proof that Riochard Cranium is mad. Over a year it will get about 26-28.

This clear proof that the Shit Kicker is mad too.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The Shit Kicker wants me to use it as a tractor now.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

A gearbox is something which contains gears. Obviously beyond your comprehension. And an inline gearbox may have just one ratio. Which of course the Prius gearbox hasn't. It's a CVT so just accept you're wrong

*again*, pratt.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanks for confirming that you don't own, and have never even sat in, a DB6.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Yep and in-line. No in-line gears in the Prius..

** snip gross senility **
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

,
** snip shit kicker madness **
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The message from "Doctor Drivel" contains these words:

That might be the case on planet Zog but here in England we expect English usage to conform to English dictionary definitions. Look it up if you must but you will not find one dictionary definition of a gearbox that so much as mentions in-line gears. What you will find is that gearbox can be used to label either the casing itself or the casing plus the gears within. Unless the Prius is so primitive that the gears in question are external there is nothing to argue about. It has a gearbox (maybe even more than one) and that is that. Your continued opposition to the facts has long since ceased to be funny and while such nonsense might well be a useful pointer to new readers that you are not right in the head it is a pain in the arse to the rest of us.

Reply to
Roger

The message from Steve Firth contains these words:

Did they really have traction control 40 years ago?

Reply to
Roger

You don't do chemistry do you? The energy required to separate hydrogen from oxygen in water is quite low. As I stated a 9v battery is enough. You get less useful energy back when you recombine it to make water and energy.

To use it to power cars you don't need any more energy to split the bonds but you need lots of power to get the volume of hydrogen needed for a days driving. A few nuclear power plants splitting hydrogen would seem a good idea at this time. I doubt if anyone will do so in the near future.

Is that simple enough for you?

Reply to
dennis

** snip rambling Rogerness **
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No, but Drivel doesn't appear to know that. If this were Ronin, he'd be Sean Bean.

Reply to
Steve Firth