D Cell NiMH at Lidl. 23rd Nov

Someone was asking about these recently.

At £2.49 a pair. Bargain.

At least *I think* they are selling D Cell - it's a bit hard to tell from the pic on their site - it just says 'various sizes'.

Strangely, my local Lidl [Yorks] was selling these last week. They were definitely full size D cells, not AA in a case. From memory they were 8000 mAh.

Reply to
Simon C.

Looks like AAAs, AAs, Cs, Ds and PP3 equivs from the picture.

No idea on capacity though. Might pop in for a look...

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

But the battery charger also on offer this time strangely only does AA and AAA!

Reply to
Pete Zahut

I stocked up with these last time they were on offer and had a few duds. Those that did work are very good, though. So check them all after purchase and keep the receipt.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If you want to buy batteries and charger at the same time, go to the expensive shops!

Owain

Reply to
Owain

AAA 900 mAh AA 2500 mAh C 4000 mAh D 4500 mAh

I didn't get the capacity of the 9V PP3, sorry.

£2.49 per pack of four AAA/AAs, two Cs, two Ds or one 9V PP3, which look like excellent value.
Reply to
Bruce