Lavor Pressure Washer at Lidl

Any good?

They are £109 from Monday but wondered if they were worth the money.

Reply to
SamanthaBooth

I don't think we paid quite that much for ours, the same model from Lidl. They are very powerful, no complaints on that score - but the bayonet socket on the gun, for the lance on ours snapped clean off last week. I'm just chasing up the manufacturer at the moment to provide a replacement.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Is it a hoselock connection on the Lavor? I ask because its difficult to see it on the website.

73's
Reply to
SamanthaBooth

I'm not sure what you mean by 'hoselock', but if that is one of those modern quick snap on connections for the mains cold water input to the washer - then the answer is yes.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield