Subject Author Posted Replies

Beko dishwasher error codes
Our Beko dishwasher is giving error code E02. I've (internet) searched for Beko dishwasher codes and most of the 'information' seems to be disinformation pointing me towards expensive engineer...
6
6

Keeping artificial grass clean
Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from artificial grass?
11
11

Fixing Worcester Bosch MT10 boiler mechanical controller "on" switch
Hi, After 18 months the WB MT10 mechanical controller "heater on" override does not "engage". I can push the rotary slider to the on position , and the boiler fires for the heating, but the rotary...
1
1

Plastic 5 inch gully covers
Hi, I need to buy a couple of 5 inch plastic gully (?) covers below drain pipes for Victorian house drains. Current covers are plastic 6 inch that don't fit properly. I can find cast iron covers at...
6
6

Street full of bins
Normally it is a Tuesday collection, alternating green then black bins. Christmas Eve, they moved it a day early on the Monday, for the black. Tomorrow New Years Day, would be the green bin, so I...
25
25

Is there a spanner - Fernox TF1 Omega
Fernox TF1 Omega This one - the bottom is removable cap, which also serves as the spanner to open the valve just above it. It fits on the rectangular bit which can be seen protruding slightly from the...
9
9

OT: Recovering an MS Office product key from a hard drive
Just changed my Wife?s MacBook Pro HD for an SSD and now MS Office 2011 is saying it needs to be activated. It was a legitimate purchase but we can?t find any emails or info about product keys...
16
16

Anyone seen The Medway Handyman?
Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under that name for yonks ? Andrew
52
52

OT TNP to be put on jail?
2
2

Diagnosing CH controller/valve problem - quick sanity check
As discussed previously I suspect I have a fault in the 3 port valve. Drayton Mid Position Actuator MA1. For diagnostics, do I have to do more that check that when CH is called for by the programmer...
20
20

Water Hammer
IĆ¢??ve got a problem with water hammer on the kitchen cold tap. The noise is horrendous. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good cure. On the advice of a friend I drained the system with the...
10
10

Hello all the way from Brazil
Hello guys, I'm all the way from UK
2
2

Central heating not working...
Does the boiler have a local indicator that shows "heating demand"? Some WB's do and some don't in my very limited experience. Either way - the hot water is independent of any heating controls...
45
45

Help fitting MagnaClean needed (re location)
Hoping someone can help me. I've just had my boiler fixed and the engineer said to fit a MagnaClean. I've bought one and it seems simple enough to fit, via 22mm fittings. However, there seems to be...
19
19

Old computing bits - scrap or pass on? - Xpost
I'm clearing some stuff out and there are some bits which might be useful to those with ancient hardware. Things like SCSI cables, Iomega Zip drive (external), parallel cables. Willing to ship them to...
15
15