Anyone seen The Medway Handyman?

Anyone seen The Medway Handyman? - not seen posts from him under that name for yonks ?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Think he gave up on uk.d-i-y. Noise to signal ratio got too high for him.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I think he's cashed in his Handyman Franchise and retired to life on the cruise ships as a guest speaker.

Or he's too busy paying off that bollard he reversed into ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

He got fed up of being stalked by some tosser cyclist on the cycling group.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I think he moved. Adam will know.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Well he was in Blackburn at his eldest daughter's house on the 23rd of December having a beer with me and getting me to drill holes in the wrong place for the outside socket:-)

Although he still lives in the Medway area, he was just up North for Christmas.

He then took the virginity of my new Makita impact driver to fix his daughters gate that the Hippo Bag collection driver knocked down.

Reply to
ARW

Adam has, in person.

He pops up occasionally, does a dummy spit about all the OT brexit shit and goes off again in a huff.

Reply to
Tim J

Please pass on my best wishes next time you are in touch.

Reply to
newshound

That's beyond the call of friendship. That's taking advantage. :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Too many brexit posts so he stopped reading/posting.

Reply to
alan_m

I never really got this problem as nobody ever said you had to read everything and it takes almost zero time to bypass the dross. People are getting less tolerant and more impatient, I find. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Even though he was pro-UKIP when Mark Reckless was his local MP

Reply to
Andy Burns

Is he doing any more books?

Reply to
Bob Eager

He did not mention one.

Reply to
ARW

According to Ophelia he had a Thai bride business and a Thai bride when he lived in Andover.

Reply to
swldxer1958

So? If you run your own business you might as well loot a bit of stock.

Reply to
ARW

And if you're careful not to damage the packaging you can put it back in stock after you've borrowed it.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Back into stock or stockings?

Reply to
ARW

I'm still about & fine. Lost interest in the group because of all the political s**te.

Nobody attended the BP AGM. It was a construct to wind uo the Mason halfwit - which it did very successfully.

I knew the venue very well & included enough "accidental convincers" to make it believable.

Mason is a bit thick & fell for it.

Reply to
TMH

The head BP personnel guy in London rang me at work to tell me that people were going to turn up at the AGM, so someone must have told him as well. Anyway, I have been retired since 2014 and so can look back and laugh at it now. Moving to Lincolnshire on Friday.

Reply to
swldxer1958