Medway handyman on twitter?

I've just noticed I'm now being followed on twitter by

not ours - Maybe Dave ought to get on there to provide some competition :-)

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

Darren,

Bloody hell, TMH made enough of a fuss a couple of years back when he accused all and sundry of plagiarism of his website.

Now watch him go into full drama queen mode now that someone of a similar name appears to be working the Medway area - feather dusters out and let battle commence!

After comparing the two sites, the Medway Handyman Services appears to be the more professional of the two though.

PMSL - here while awaiting the usual invective.

Reply to
Unbeliever

Oh, give it a rest. It's pathetic.

Or *are* you the other Medway Handyman? That would explain it...

Reply to
Bob Eager

The Medway Handyman gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I should hope so, considering a single click on that link gives you his phone number, full name, and whois for the domain returns his home address...

Reply to
Adrian

He's right, you know.

gibberment's website says you can use it even if you've not registered the name/trade-mark.

Reply to
Skipweasel

In fact - have you considered registering a trade mark? =A3170 might be a= =20 bit steep, but it could be money well spent if he's pulling trade away=20 from you.

- never knowingly understood.

Reply to
Skipweasel

In message , Skipweasel writes