Lidl grinder picture (& video)

Made me larf

The video does not include the chisel sharpening but if you have some burrs on the end of a copper pipe...

Geo

Graham.

Well that was entertaining.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Me too! I don't think I'd grind copper pipe on it - would likely end up with bits of copper embedded in the grit!

I've yet to be convinced that their demo bloke has ever used any power tools in anger.

At least you can use the magnifier to read the small print on the chisel, even if you can't sharpen it. That's got to be really useful!

Reply to
Roger Mills

There's an option in the small print underneath to proceed without entering your postcode.

Reply to
John Williamson

Use the postcode of your (UK) town hall. S'what I do.

Reply to
Huge

Ah, like I use the ZIP code and telephone number of the White House when I'm presented with such things by US sites.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Lizzie's postcode is easy to remember too.

Or click on the "Continue without postcode" button

Reply to
Andy Burns

Andy Burns wrote: [snip]

The one that's off-screen you mean?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ooh, I hadn't thought of that. What are they?

(Tried to buy an online gift certificate for a friend of my mother's who's been very helpful recently. It wanted a ZIP code and US 'phone number... Damn yanks.)

Reply to
Huge

I've never seen one of those.

It's useful to use something nearby, because then things like "Find your local store" actually work.

Reply to
Huge

Zip is DC 20500 Phone is 202-456-1111

Hello? Yes this is the President speaking. What do you mean I owe $100 for a gift certificate?

Reply to
Steve Firth

You enter your postcode to give the location of your local stores. Not all of them carry all of the special offers.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

that answer your question?

Reply to