Lidl Pipe Cleaning Set

Any idea if this will fit a Karcher pressure washer?

Looks like it may come in useful at some point!

Toby

Donne can't see that end.

and posting links like the above to offer items frequently fails.

Having found it under the "DIY Essentials" from 10/3/11 this bit of the description worries me:

"Contents & accessories not included"

What *do* you get for your =A319.99?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

And if you live in an other country, almost impossible to know what you are talking about.

Reply to
F Murtz

I thought you could just press "Continue without postcode" and it would show for anyone?

It is DIY from the 10/03/11 postcode is DA14 5HJ for my local store.

Reply to
Toby

Don't know whether it's still the case but Lidl pressure washers were Lavorwash models which I think have a different fitting to Karcher. Maybe Dave (the Medway Handyway) can confirm. It does say it comes with an adaptor, though, which may or may not adapt to Karcher...

Reply to
mike

put my post code and it displyed it OK ... never heard of that make pressure washer though

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Maybe it's like those "playstation box"es on ebay

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Don't know to be honest, but I would be surprised if it didn't include a Karcher adapter - they set the industry standard and are the brand leader.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Yep tried that second time round and I got it.

Reply to
F Murtz

We get a better deal than the Austrians - they pay Eu111. The French pay=20 Eu100.

If you're bored, have a look around and see what other countries get...

Germans even get to buy gold...
- never knowingly understood.

Reply to
Skipweasel

Have you got a similar link for Aldi?

Could be useful to have a look at both before we go on holiday. We will have a choice of France or Belgium and, with a detour, the Netherlands too!

Reply to
Terry Casey

At a guess,

Yup - that's it!

Reply to
Skipweasel

If you get as far as Austria, I wouldn't mind one of these...

can think of plenty of times it'd be really handy.

Ah - there are plenty on eBay. I feel a birthday coming on.

Reply to
Skipweasel

I didn't study German at school, but I think even I could offer a rough translation of the last sentence ... No sticking it up your arse!

Reply to
Andy Burns

Pink shirt and lederhosen, not a good look

Owain

Eeek!

I see they abbreviate bustenhalter to BH.

Reply to
Skipweasel

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Skipweasel saying something like:

Drivel can get one to look up his own arse.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

It says not for medical use - would that count?

Reply to
Skipweasel

Not really, he usually has his head up his own arse.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Why? You area clear pervo. You could be dangerous to children. You need professional attention, or just plain locking up.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel