Hello all the way from Brazil

Hello guys, I'm all the way from UK

Reply to
AndrewBug

Hi Andrew, When I'm not here in the UK, I'm your near-neighbour in Argentina. I imagine that, like me, you are forever trying to get used to the very different ways of doing things out there.

uk.d-i-y can be really useful for working out what the |*$@ is going on with something South American and then help with how to deal with it but I see you are using the DIY Banter interface so a lot of people on the real uk.d-i-y group won't see you.

Try and get direct access if you can. There are real usenet newsreaders for almost all devices ranging from desktop PCs to smartphones and free news servers such as eternal september and aioe but if all else fails you can get direct access to uk.d-i-y through Google Groups.

Happy New Year!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell