Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Great Famine of 1315?1317
> > interesting Great Famine of 1315–1317 - Wikipedia

Well OT RoboCop in charge of the Polish border?
The voice on the top video in the link Poland has accused Belarus of encouraging people to enter the country illegally.

Satisfying DIY incl block laying and haircuts at 6:56
For Brian, a collection of short videos of people doing a variety of jobs. In Quantum Tech we love to see true professionals doing a perfect job. Check out this review of perfectly done jobs and let...
1
1

live take off
The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
5
5

How to find a buried waterpipe with electricks?
There's a hundred old waterpipe buried where I need to dig a trench. It feeds the neighbours their drinking and washing water. I could 'carefully' look for it with a mattock but piercing it would be...
35
35

TV licence. Is ithis true?
Just read on an official looking website that to watch Netflix or YouTube only, you nee a TV licence in the UK. Is this true?
19
19

New wiki page - DIY PVR
This has been floating about on the back burner for a while (I did a stub of it back in April 2020), so thought it time to add some meat to its bones! the moment it's only a basic outline, so your...
18
18

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Join the mailing list & get tour dates @ AlexBelfield.com Get Merchandise @ VORLIVE.com Alex Belfield Live with the UK's #1 mass debate. Honest, Real & Passionate Debate LIVE Wednesday's & Saturday's...
15
15

Anti virus
AVG has begun a countdown to the end of my *free* service. I have been ignoring their increasingly plaintive efforts to prise money out of my pockets. Any thoughts?
33
33

OT Classic FM is playing soothing music tonight for pets
And yes I have put it on for Tony. Last year he was a shivering wreck due to the fireworks when I got late home from work.
34
34

We made a coffe and walnut cake
Found a Beeb recipe, and used two 7" sponge tins as directed. Enjoyed our cake. Saw a coffee and walnut cake in Sainsbury's this morning, so bought it. Seemed a bit small, so on measuring, it was only...
11
11

OT: Toilet Bowl Light
The thing that caught my eye is that this is a motion sensitive toilet bowl light. :) Fit for Any Toilet - The bendable arms offer a more secure and durable fit. This colorful rainbow toilet will make...
31
31

Hard drive advice
(on topic as I would hope to do the job myself) I asked previously about Windows 11 and got some good advice. I have decided not to replace my PC meantime but to continue with Windows 10. My setup is...
13
13

OT car: slow leak, alloy wheel refurbishment?
One tyre (right rear) has a slow leak: I pump it up to 30 PSI, and two days (~ 90 miles) later it's about 26.5 so I pump it up again. Our normal tyre place (usually pretty good) resealed it twice (at...
21
21

Bluetooth problem.
Can't get my Win10 laptop to pair with my Android phone. Phone pairs nicely with my car and TV. Also says visible to nearby devices. And shows my laptop by name. Tell it to pair with the laptop, and...
9
9