Word needed

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:11:23 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote Re Re: Word needed:

Well, the original post was not intended for this group, but since there has been so much interest here, I thought I would post the word I selected: Lubricious

It's a good word :-)

Reply to
Caesar Romano

The Greaseman calls this "seepage".

Reply to
Dimitrios Paskoudniakis

I like that. Can't wait to use it at work. Hey Suzy, are you lubricious today?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Honeydrippin'

Reply to
Steve B

My friend I had more successes then I required However Author of this story I am not so sure of. I been married for over 45 years and still going strong but thanks for you comment any where.

Reply to
Grumpy

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Caesar Romano spewed forth:

Mom?

Reply to
ChairMan

But that ain't natural.

Reply to
Oren

When I stayed offshore for long periods of time, my wife would say, "Time for you to come home, the honey's just drippin'."

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

TMI!!!

Reply to
Master Betty

"ChairMan" wrote in news:rKeVm.13359$mp7.5242 @unlimited.newshosting.com:

Man, you are feally f*d up to come up with that one.

Reply to
Red Green

Caesar Romano wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Lesbian.

Reply to
TD

Would it be okay if the bride said the "dew is on the melon"?

Reply to
Oren

In news:Xns9CE0C4C2A16CFRedGreen@216.168.3.70, Red Green spewed forth:

Hell, I thought it was funny, but then again, I *have* been accused of a sick sense of humor. I would say though, it does fall in the "dead dog, dead dog" category

Reply to
ChairMan

Same here. It was probably a joke, but I'd still like to meet his mother to find out for sure.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in news:_OednagWZqxbhbvWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Oh yea, I took it as a ha-ha. Not sure if I could come up with that though.

Reply to
Red Green

Hey! Pssssssssst! Buddy!

You're on the Internet.

You're an adult.

Cope.

Or quit reading.

And posting.

I can see you have unaddressed issues. BTW, how's Mama?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Hey! Pssssssssst! Buddy!

You're on the Internet.

You're an adult.

Cope.

Jim

Reply to
Master Betty

I'm hoping he doesn't post the entire story, here, when he's through.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:hg6hda $7ij$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Please! Don't plant any ideas!!