Word needed

Page 2 of 2

If you had spent less time counting and more time courting, you might have had more success.
Cheri
My friend I had more successes then I required However Author of this story I am not so sure of. I been married for over 45 years and still going strong but thanks for you comment any where.

Yo Mama.
"I filter all messages not from google groups".
"Caesar Romano" wrote in message

"The shameless hussy was emanating a deluge of sensual juices like a wide open spillway at Hoover dam..."

Honeydrippin'
On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:00:47 -0800, "Steve B"

But that ain't natural.

When I stayed offshore for long periods of time, my wife would say, "Time for you to come home, the honey's just drippin'."
Steve

TMI!!!

Would it be okay if the bride said the "dew is on the melon"?
In forth:

Mom? <g>

Man, you are feally f*d up to come up with that one.
In forth:

Hell, I thought it was funny, but then again, I *have* been accused of a sick sense of humor. I would say though, it does fall in the "dead dog, dead dog" category<g>
forth:

Same here. It was probably a joke, but I'd still like to meet his mother to find out for sure.
forth:

Oh yea, I took it as a ha-ha. Not sure if I could come up with that though.

Hey! Pssssssssst! Buddy!
You're on the Internet.
You're an adult.
Cope.
Or quit reading.
And posting.
I can see you have unaddressed issues. BTW, how's Mama?
Steve

Hey! Pssssssssst! Buddy!
You're on the Internet.
You're an adult.
Cope.
Jim
I'm hoping he doesn't post the entire story, here, when he's through.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Please! Don't plant any ideas!!