Does anyone know...

Does anyone know what fuel the majority of the heating systems (residential) use in Spokane, Wa?

Reply to
Al Moran

Dido

Lao because you finally answered a question correctly!

Reply to
Al Moran

yeah, why do you ask? planning on moving up there?

Reply to
gofish

Eventually yes. Need to know if I should become familiar with oil.

Reply to
Al Moran

Yeah, I know. I visited there twice. Once on Memorial Day it was raining and 55 degrees. Stayed in the hotel all day with the heater (steam) blazing! Visited once in the winter, can you say lots of f****ng snow.

Reply to
Al Moran

Yes he is moving before all those fuckups he did catch up to him Dido

Reply to
Dido

his competetion? nah, i dont think so. he got so big he had to sign with the union for workers.

you'll just be another struggling one man band

your best bet for self employment is to purchase an existing biz, one with with lots of maint accounts. nothing like bread & butter til the gravy starts flowin.

Reply to
gofish

Shut up dildo, no one was talking to you s*****ad.

Reply to
Al Moran

whoops voodoo temper temper truth hurts Dido

Reply to
Dido

If you're going to make a witty comeback then at least do it in a language that is understandable. I don't speak moron.

Reply to
Al Moran

"Dido" wrote

When Al needs to learn about the trade, he has the brains to ask for help. When you, Dildo, need to learn, you try to pretend you already know, and shell out bad advice (like closing the return air on the upper floor where all the hot air is.) We're on to you, Dildo.

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Or telling people that the epa requires that residential units with a leak must be fixed.

Reply to
Al Moran

Al Moran wrote

Actually, in Canada, they do.

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

YOU Al Moran and Bob Lob I don't know what are you guys smoking but I am suggesting you need change you brand have nice day low life! DIDO

Reply to
Dido

Reply to
Steve Scott

Steve Scott wrote

But the equivalent governing body does. My point being that it's not accurate to say that a leak must be repaired, or can be left alone, on a residential system unless you know the relevant jurisdiction involved. Cheers.

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"Dido" wrote

Slip back into "you" coma, Dildo.