A word of thanks

To all who posted on my request for help with veneer, a sincere thanks.

But then that is what makes this "UseGroup" so valuable, isn't it?

And, "Yes, Barry, the Doc is in Alabama." :-)

I decided to go with 3m 90 adhesive instead of 3m 77, because I do not want this piece to come apart or bubble. In looking for the 3m 90 I came across the following site and thought I would pass it along.

again

Deb

Reply to
Dr. Deb

This place is indeed a wealth of great information. What is this "UseGroup" thing you speak of though?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Dr. Deb, if I can find it 3M 90,77 etc. in Tupelo, MS. it has to be in Montgomery. I mean, you even have Shakespeare. :~)

BTW 90 is private branded in auto parts stores under the name of Super Trim Adhesive.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher