Does anyone know?

Hello!

I have a Dtps Kenneth Schubert `Oriental Sky ` and a Phal equestris, both blooming right now. I was thinking making a cross with them but someone told me that Kenneth Schubert wasn`t fertile? Does anyone know if it`s true? If it`s not true, which one should be the pod parent and the pollen parent?

Thanks

Claude

Reply to
Claude

Wouldn't that be a very private matter of concern only to him?

J. Del Col

Reply to
jadel

the opposite of Brobdingnagian is Lilliputian. Be careful what you wish for....

Reply to
al