word wrap

I have reposted my original post on dado comparison with a change in = Outlook Express. Would those of you who had the word wrap problem with = my post please have a look and post back. thank you

--=20 SwampBug

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Reply to
SwampBug

Swamp, I saw both posts just fine using outlack.

"SwampBug" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com... I have reposted my original post on dado comparison with a change in Outlook Express. Would those of you who had the word wrap problem with my post please have a look and post back. thank you

Reply to
Bullwinkle J. Moose

thanks, that is good to know. . . ."outlack"?

--=20 SwampBug

- - - - - - - - - - - -

--=20 SwampBug

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Reply to
SwampBug

Swamp,

It's best to take care of wrap on the composing side rather than the reader side. The reason is if you are trying to maintain any formatting, auto wrapping on the reader side will wipe it out. This isn't to say that most readers can't compensate for "one line posts" by toggling an option, but so can most composers.

- Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

I will take that under consideration, , ,thanks for the info.

--=20 SwampBug

Swamp,

It's best to take care of wrap on the composing side rather than the reader side. The reason is if you are trying to maintain any = formatting, auto wrapping on the reader side will wipe it out. This isn't to say = that most readers can't compensate for "one line posts" by toggling an = option, but so can most composers.

- Doug

--=20

To escape criticism--do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." (Elbert = Hubbard)

Reply to
SwampBug