Square D electrical panel question

Page 9 of 15
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 4:22:18 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Asked and answered.
PITA

Shut up.
--
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

On 3/12/2016 2:37 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

I only like hot coffee if I'm cold or have a chill, but I always add cold creamer to it to cool it down do it isn't hot enough to burn lips or tongue.
--
Maggie

Why not make it the right temperature in the first place? I drink hot chocolate, I worked out how long the mug goes in the microwave to make it the correct temperature.
--
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Same here.
--
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

On 3/12/2016 1:32 PM, Muggles wrote:

Where do you put your ground cable from the pole?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 4:20:07 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Asked and answered.
PITA

De-caf is as sensible as diet chocolate.
--
If you lose your keys, attempt to drown yourself in a basin of water. Your life will flash before your eyes. Eventually you'll remember the part where you last had your keys.

On 03/15/2016 05:13 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
[snip]

Better than fat-free lard.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/
On 3/15/2016 5:13 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

You mean .. dark chocolate?
--
Maggie

Instant coffee? Yuk

Helps if you connect the ground to the ground bar.
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 8:17:09 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

The only good use for instant coffee is for cooking/baking.
Trying to use "liquid coffee" to impart coffee flavor is really hard because it tends to mess up the liquid content. In some cases it would take more liquid coffee than all the liquid called for in the recipe. Sometimes you can squeak by with expresso, but that's rare.
Freeze dried instant is better than spray dried.
On 13/03/2016 01:16, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

--
Bod

On 3/13/2016 3:54 AM, Bod wrote:

I enjoy cappuccino, too!
--
Maggie

What's the point in a drink you have to spend ages preparing?
--
An Ohio teen has pleaded innocent to stealing his mother's credit card to pay for a friend's breast enlargement surgery.
Police say it's lucky they caught the guy quickly; otherwise, it may have turned into a bigger bust.

A couple minutes is not ages and we usually make it a pot at a time. Most coffee makers have a timer and people set it for about the time they wake up. By the time you get to the kitchen, the coffee is ready.
On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 2:10:21 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

If you want to talk about wasting time, let's talk about responding to the idiotic things that Birdbrain says.
Now there's a waste of time.
On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:31:17 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

The bloody EU is trying to limit the wattage of vacuum cleaners and hairdryers in the interest of carbon bullshit. What a bunch of loonies.

Ours don't get warm. My vacuum that uses 1000W at 230V is an 8A flex.

Mine exploded. I used it to hoover up damp mess from a parrot aviary.

So all cords you plug in can take the full 15A of the breaker in the box then? If not, they should be fused. Especially an extension cord with more than one socket on the end.

I almost gave the "health and softy officer" at my last place of work a heart attack many times. To reach the ceiling to change the bulb in a projector, I placed 9 square desks in a 3x3 arrangement, 2x2 on that, then 1 on that. Then I climbed the pyramid and changed the bulb. She happened to walk in while I was doing it and said "I didn't see that!" then ran off. When she discovered I'd climbed onto the sloped roof of the two storey building to adjust a satellite dish for internet reception after strong winds, she almost cried.

Er..... you need to GFCI a low voltage but not the more dangerous 240?!

Yes, but the time taken from switching it on to getting the first cup of coffee would piss me off. I want it ready within 30 seconds of me wanting it.

I would accept that if you ONLY had 120V. But since you have the 240V available, why not use it? If I moved there, I'd likely change every damn outlet to 240V.

Isn't it historical to do with knights and holding swords?
--
Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: "They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."