Sealant for granite kitchen countertops

Having granite countertops put in now. A sealant is supposed to be put on the countertops prior to installation.
Periodically I understand it is necessary to apply a sealant application . My sister highly recommended an sealant called Miracle Sealant 511 Impregnator.
Anyone ever hear of this one? IF so, what do you think? Any other sealants recommended?
--
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious

not sure where you are, but here in central/western Va, almost all the granite installers leave you a can of sealant....it will last quite some time as a little goes a long way....