Sealant for granite kitchen countertops

Having granite countertops put in now. A sealant is supposed to be put on the countertops prior to installation.

Periodically I understand it is necessary to apply a sealant application . My sister highly recommended an sealant called Miracle Sealant 511 Impregnator.

Anyone ever hear of this one? IF so, what do you think? Any other sealants recommended?

Reply to
Les

yes pretty much the best I have found use a little and spread it around follow the directions

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

not sure where you are, but here in central/western Va, almost all the granite installers leave you a can of sealant....it will last quite some time as a little goes a long way....

Reply to
Chris Perdue