replacing cabinets under granite countertops

My problem : I was foolish and used a "friend" to make the kitchen cabinets. I dislike everything about them. After 10 months the finish is coming off. The doors will not align..I have given up on this crook and want to move on. The granite countertops on top of these cabinets are beautiful. Is there ANY way I can remove and replace the cabinets without breaking the granite ? With all the remodeling going on these days I hope there is some way to protect these expensive and beautiful tops. Thank-you for any help or suggestions.

Reply to
andrea