FakeTV FTV-10 Burglar Deterrent

Page 2 of 2
On 3/10/2013 12:03 PM, IGot2P wrote:

Have you noticed how big TV's have become? ^_^
TDD

Yeah, I sure have. In fact we are seriously considering moving up to a 22" from our current 13".
Don
On 3/10/2013 1:36 PM, IGot2P wrote:

We have a older 56" Sony rear projection TV I need to repair that was wonderful when it worked. I own a pair of 22" computer monitors that I use to work with and watch movies. ^_^
TDD
On Mar 11, 1:21 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

I have a 42" screen I use for everything.
On 3/11/2013 1:37 AM, harry wrote:

Oh my God! Yours is bigger than mine. o_O
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Does it work inside a school bus?
On 3/10/2013 12:58 AM, House Man wrote:

Only if you live in one as some people do. ^_^
TDD