WeMo?

I just saw a Belkin product called WeMo at BestBuy. It seems like a wi-fi enabled appliance module for $50. I would be tempted to start replacing X-10 stuff with that if they also had wall switch modules, but it appears they just have the one type. I like the idea of not using a proprietary protocol. Has anyone seen any other w-fi based home automation?

Pat

Reply to
Pat

I meant to post this in a home automation group but screwed up. However, if anyone has any thoughts, I would be interested.

Reply to
Pat