Central Air v. Window-unit Air?

Page 2 of 5

Asshole, yes. Liar? No.

I dont hate you Terry..I feel real sorry that you are so fucking stupid, and that you have customers that dont know any better.

Umm....think about it guy...I work. Im a working owner, meaning if I want to go to CA and play, I can..since I still own a home there. I also can send first year techs out that have more credibility and training than you do, and still make a living.

This is Turtle.
I am impressed with your abilitys that you state above and it must be nice living on easy street as you say , BUT. I too am a small HVAC/R business owner for the last 20 years and 20 years before that I worked in the hvac/r field , which comes to over 40 years in the business. I'm now looking to retire at 55 years of age and enjoy life some before I go. I have done good in the HVAC/R business and it has treated me well. Now Education wise , I have a Voc Tech Degree [ Louisiana State Owned School ] T. H. Harris Voc Tech School in [ Non-Destructiable testing ] X-Ray of Metal and ultrasonic testing of metal flaws. Have 96 hours in Industrial management from Louisiana State University which i need 127 hour to finish. I run out of money and federal government had or was just getting started with loaning money to students and program had not got started yet in my area. So My education was just mininal at best. So this just about sume it up as to me.
Then a Rookie hvac Business owner comes along and call this person Fucking Stupid !
Then this Rookie hvac business owner says he is a Asshole. In the HVAC business if you get a Asshole working for you. You better get rid of him for he will loose a bunch of customers with his mouth. OH yea, in this part of the country a asshole and a low life are the same.
Then this Rookie hvac business owner expresses the most hatred that any man can express to another person over the internet . Then in the same conversation he says he feel sorry for this person ! In my part of the country this is called a lie , but your area of business or part of the country you can lie like this and not be called on it because it is commonly accepted to lie in your business.
Let me let you in on a little thing here. Steve your nothing more than a puffed up Ego with a problem with being nobody in the business world. I know i'm a nobody but you don't know your a nobody or will not accept you being a nobody. You can bost all you want but no one gives a rates ass as to you being a somebody.
So What I think is your just another computor Geek wanting to be somebody. Knock your self out.
TURTLE
Wonder if he's really a HVAC guy? Might be a teenage bag boy at Krogers?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

He's a major presence on the HVAC newsgroup and has been around for years...do homework before making disparagements.
I suspect he was working on AC when it involved lumps of ice and slaves with large palm leaf fans.... :)
He's a curmudgeon but I do believe he knows whereof he speaks and you would do well to listen to him.
Jim P.
Thanks for the counsell. However, I don't listen to anyone who is crude, foul mouthed, and vicious in his attacks against others. My life is influenced for good or for evil by the people I associate. And, evil influences I do not need. I remember hearing years ago that the Devil can quote scripture, but that doesn't mean I want Satan in my life.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

Carolina Breeze HVAC posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

probably has no kind of insurance; as he seems to have no kind of conscience. Would you want his Pinto wagon after he destroys your house?
--

Tekkie

I don't find any loud mouth abusive types that ever know their business. Such behavior seems to be a cover for incompetence and worse.
Truly competent people are calm and decent and self respecting... and they respect others in error not. thats just how it is.
When I was younger I was a semi pro motorcycle racer, dirt ovals, the half mile and mile tracks on the west coast, and a little road racing and motocross. Thats one hell of a dangerous sport. ( Ran a 500cc triumph in those days, bultaco's, a 450 husqvarna, and a 360 yamaha that I won the open class on at the 1972 Wilseville Hare and Hound (400 riders some from europe run that event every year... today I run a 600cc ATK / rotax.)
Every race sees at least one ambulance or chopper run to the hospital.. some tracks, such as Lodi Cycle bowl (where I still run the less competitive senior class) ends up killing one or two people a year.
Without exception the winners, the guys who slide it sideways into the turns at 130 mph are polite decent people... there are not that many loud mouth idiots at a race track.. ... the few abusive types that do show can be counted on to get lapped a few times and they almost always run junk.
It seems personal accomplishment and pride go together.. the guy looks sharp, runs primo equipment, wins, respects himself... and that carries over to how he treats others.
On Alt.HVAC I must say I had not run into as much ignorant abuse in my life. ..and mostly from guys doing appliances.. the lowest end of the business. Not a surprise. Too bad it gets spammed onto other NG's.
Phil Scott

Hey! Somebody has to do it!
F*ck You and your family too!!!!!
;-]
wrote: : > : >>Wonder if he's really a HVAC guy? Might be a teenage bag boy : >>at Krogers? : > : > : > : > He's a major presence on the HVAC newsgroup and has been : > around for : > years...do homework before making disparagements. : > : > I suspect he was working on AC when it involved lumps of ice : > and : > slaves with large palm leaf fans.... :) : > : > He's a curmudgeon but I do believe he knows whereof he : > speaks and you : > would do well to listen to him. : > : > Jim P. : : I don't find any loud mouth abusive types that ever know their : business. Such behavior seems to be a cover for incompetence : and worse. : : Truly competent people are calm and decent and self : respecting... and they respect others in error not. thats : just how it is. : : When I was younger I was a semi pro motorcycle racer, dirt : ovals, the half mile and mile tracks on the west coast, and a : little road racing and motocross. Thats one hell of a : dangerous sport. ( Ran a 500cc triumph in those days, : bultaco's, a 450 husqvarna, and a 360 yamaha that I won the : open class on at the 1972 Wilseville Hare and Hound (400 : riders some from europe run that event every year... today I : run a 600cc ATK / rotax.) : : : : Every race sees at least one ambulance or chopper run to the : hospital.. some tracks, such as Lodi Cycle bowl (where I still : run the less competitive senior class) ends up killing one or : two people a year. : : Without exception the winners, the guys who slide it sideways : into the turns at 130 mph are polite decent people... there : are not that many loud mouth idiots at a race track.. ... the : few abusive types that do show can be counted on to get : lapped a few times and they almost always run junk. : : It seems personal accomplishment and pride go together.. the : guy looks sharp, runs primo equipment, wins, respects : himself... and that carries over to how he treats others. : : : : On Alt.HVAC I must say I had not run into as much ignorant : abuse in my life. ..and mostly from guys doing appliances.. : the lowest end of the business. Not a surprise. Too bad it : gets spammed onto other NG's. : : : Phil Scott : : : : : It's best to just ignore them and leave them swinging in the breeze. They feed on hate & discontent so ignoring them starves them to death.
I sort of "study" this type of socalled human being and at the moment this group has two sets of mongers at work. One is from the group as mentioned and the other are a roving group of real despots who literally feed, even thrive on hate and discontent. When they get the proper bites to their spew, and I'm happy to see this group isn't allowing it, they move in with greater numbers, their goal being to crash the group to no longer being usable. That happens when folks let them get to them. Just ignore them, keep your thick skins on, and no matter how long they stick around, their efforts will be futile. This group is doing well, but there are too many people responding to them, myself included on occasion when I know who they are and they know I know them. I usually only do that when they leave an opening where I know I'll piss them off because I have learned what irritates th em. Ymmv, and I wouldn't advise following my lead. I've violated an important ethic; ignore trolls and intentional idiots.
Pop
I think it is the freon that affects HVAC people's brain. Look at the hole it put in the ozone! Now, imagine a hole of that relative size in their heads. You can look through their ears and see daylight on the other side.
Except Turtle. If you read at all, you know Turtle is one of the good guys. He may need a little polishing, but he's a gem in the rough. If you think otherwise, go get checked for holes in your brain.
Steve

Look at the hole

Have you seen it? I can photoshop one up for you. Or reverse a thermal image and "prove" whatever bullshit I want an idiot like you to believe. Oh I see you're been gotten to already lol
Now, imagine a hole of that relative size in their

weasel loves ones like you. He doesn't have to kiss you or roll you in flour. I think Barnum under estimated the number of you.
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*

Too funny--esp. coming from the guy that called me a liar and a lout, then invited me to a fistfight but yet was too fucking chickenshit to post his address.
--
SVL

Pop wrote:

he has given good advice i believe. i have used his examples to ask questions to my service company on my system. they sometimes looked surprised that asked those questions. and they answered them and they did not say i was wrong.

Wondering just who in the fuck exactly are you talking about.....you left absulutely no attributes in your post.......
For all I know it could be Jesus or could be Beelzebub...all I know is that from my vantage point your apparently simply another blithering idiot.
Please try and at least lay off the bottle if your gonna post to usenet.
--
SVL

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

As will I......
So only question left then is who is it that's buying this time ???
--
SVL

Ah, but did you word it in the true Steve fasion?
What the (&( do you *&((& think you are *&^*7 doing, with that ^(&*(& reccomendation. You are a bunch of *&^*(^ hacks, and deserve to be dipped in *^*(&^&* oil and set on fire, you &&^% worthless piece of &^%&%^ get off my )*)))(&*^^* step before I &^*(^* your ass with a &%&*%&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It really isn't a fair test of a Kroger boy's wisdom unless you capture all the nuances. I mean, if you just ask if they included a filter drier near the TXV, that takes all the personalized character out of the query.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
Phil Scott wrote:

Where do you think all the TV repairmen went?
John

Aint a rookie boy.

So, what do you classify yourself as son? A crook, or a guy that fucked the system and got away with it? Hey man..your words..not mine.

Funny...if you had talked to your buddy Nooner, as you claim to have, he would state that I DO feel sorry for you. I just hate hacks..you sir..ARE a hack. Period. Your own admission proves it.

LOL.. If I can keep up like this..I will stay a nobody... You wanna retire at 55...I aint hit 40 yet, and I could tomorrow....and not from screwing over customers. But hey....you keep putting in $200 Goodman units for $2500.

So wrong. Just pissed off that your system isnt this fast or nice. Did you ever figure out how hyperthreading works?