hot air central heating

Does anyone know a good plumber who supplies an instals hot air central heating please?

Reply to
biggirlsblouse

I wouldn't touch hot air central heating ever again. Warm at point nearest boiler but freezing at it's farthest point

Reply to
the_constructor

What area? uk.d-i-y would also be worth trying.

Reply to
Codswallop

Reply to
biggirlsblouse

Dont I know it...but try telling that to the mother in law..its her idea and all older people know is what they have always had. I have tried describing the benefits of a wet system!

Reply to
biggirlsblouse

My grandparents lived in sheltered accomodation with a hot air system. Bloody useless, it kept you warm but dried out and warped a whole load of stuff. They had a fretwork Lord's Prayer which bent like a bananana. Shame because I had an idea it might have been worth a bob or two.

Reply to
malc

Only worth a nine bob note now though?

Reply to
Vødkäjéllÿ

Not even that. It went when the house was cleared after they died.

Reply to
malc