hot air central heating

Dont I know it...but try telling that to the mother in law..its her idea and all older people know is what they have always had. I have tried describing the benefits of a wet system!
Reply to
biggirlsblouse
My grandparents lived in sheltered accomodation with a hot air system. Bloody useless, it kept you warm but dried out and warped a whole load of stuff. They had a fretwork Lord's Prayer which bent like a bananana. Shame because I had an idea it might have been worth a bob or two.
Reply to
malc

Site Timeline Threads