Subject Author Posted Replies

Grrrrr what is going on here?
I've just installed a ceiling fan , there was no prior fan but there was a switch at the door that controlled an outlet . the switch simply had a 12-2 w ground going into it. Its a spst switch so...
3
3

OT. Driving distractions
People still tend to think it won't happen to me but it does. I was at the kitchen sink and it looks out to a street down the hill. I heard a crash and looked up and could just see the back of a car....
10
10

OT: Better get your bump stock now! The gubmint is gonna ban them.
Republican-led bill on bump stocks expected to be introduced Thursday in House Oh no, Mr. Bill, say it ain't so. Wonder what the trumpets think of that? And Trump will very likely sign it.
3
3

Chemicals in dry grout?
Polly wants to take everything apart.
10
10

Drain Bladder blew up in sewer line
*Senile husband puts paper towels down toilet ! I tried to clear blockage with drain bladder fed thru laundry room drain *The only "clean out " is on roof laundry room is directly under roof vent Is...

Collision detection
I guess it can help to wake up a sleepy driver, but from what I've seen on Youtube crashes, it's FAR too late a warning and happens AFTER the crash. Plus, every one I've heard is a silly little ding...
213
213

OT. Tom Petty was 66.
That would be Tom Petty of the Heartbreakers. They finished a tour just a couple weeks ago.
2
2

Oh. Tee. Mouse in the House
or Article talks about pest control in the Capitol. Of course there is a form to fill out. The Vermin Occupying Capitol Hill - Roll Call

dog digs hole
My dog keeps digging a hole in the same spot and I keep filling it up with dirt. This spot is right in front of the steps off the back deck so I can't leave it there. I yell at her, I bring her over...
6
6

Getting decked
Had mentioned in the spring that I wanted to get a new Trex deck and now work is in progress. County code is very strict and I am seeing complexities of complying. Old deck was removed over the...
2
2

oil burner conks out
Yes, call back the outfit that did the tuneup. They may not have adjusted something properly. You may be low on oil and the pump is not working properly, or the filter that should have been changed...
3
3

Can corporations read your email with the corporate domain? Was: Who can read your email?
You sure can turn a simple thing into a big deal. You have a suggestion for improvement. It's work related. Just send it to her email at work. The chances that the employer is sitting there reading...
16
16

Old GE range schematic
I found ones that had very similar model numbers, pulled up an image of them, they looked alike. Have you tried different search engines? When something is hard to find, sometimes one of them will...
11
11

UFO House
They went all out on that. Ogallala, Nebraska has a UFO water tower. I think they made the lights look like they were rotating. It was there back in the 70s. or
1
1

Monty Hall, 96, RIP
Uncle Monster posted for all of us... The gerbils run a death list / lottery. They are in the know. Sign up now.
3
3