oil burner conks out

I had a tuneup 1 month ago on my whole house hot water baseboard oil burner. I have not noticed anything else, but the burner has stopped working twice, several days apart. Both times the system started immediately when I pressed the red button. Any ideas?
On 10/2/2017 11:44 AM, Gary C wrote:

Yes, call back the outfit that did the tuneup. They may not have adjusted something properly. You may be low on oil and the pump is not working properly, or the filter that should have been changed was not and is clogged. Give them a call.
Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

+1 Do it now before it gets cold!
--
Tekkie

On 10/02/2017 10:44 AM, Gary C wrote:

When it was tuned up did they replace the ceramic insulators?
They can develop pinhole size breakdowns