OT. Tom Petty was 66.

That would be Tom Petty of the Heartbreakers. They finished a tour just a couple weeks ago.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

  Yeah , I saw him in Little Rock , with Joe Walsh opening . Awesome concert even from the nosebleed section . Too bad his passing won't get the attention it deserves , what with that nut case in Vegas .   --   Snag
Reply to
Terry Coombs

What does he deserve?

I've been a musician all my life. Please, name one song that has changed the thinking of ppl who think they are right. I guess what I'm saying is, music has never stopped man from killing his fellow man. 8|

nb

Reply to
notbob