Monty Hall, 96, RIP

We sat around watching his TV show, "Let's Make A Deal" and had good time watching the contestants make fools of themselves. I hope you chose the right door Monty. (~_~;)

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

It was a pretty entertaining show

Reply to
philo

me watching the contestants make fools of themselves. I hope you chose the right door Monty. (~_~;)

They're all dying off. All the familiar faces from TV, the movies and the e ntertainment industry are going away one by one. Some of them are leaving a t too young an age, others after a long run but the lights are going out ma king me wonder who's next. (?_?? )/||

[8~{} Uncle Fatalistic Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

The gerbils run a death list / lottery. They are in the know. Sign up now.

Reply to
Tekkie®