Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: bad cat / urethane self-stick tiles
Sorry for chiming in a bit late to the discussion, but I really feel like I need to add my 2 cents. Cats don't just pee on floors and beds because they're in pain - could be a multitude of other...

Re: Cat urine!!!!!!!!
Sorry for chiming in a bit late to the discussion, but I really feel like I need to add my 2 cents. Cats don't just pee on floors and beds because they're in pain - could be a multitude of other...

Bad breaker
Found breaker that wouldn't reset. Took off all the loads; didn't help. I made sure I switched it all the way off, then on. Just won't do anything. Feels floppy. Do breakers just fail for no articular...
2
2

Please face forward and hold the handrail
Please face forward and hold the handrail Canada's Supreme Court backs a woman who was handcuffed and fined for not holding on to an escalator. The Supreme Court of Canada agreed Thursday to hear the...
107
107

Genie/Overhead door turns on for a sec, sounds like reverses for a sec, then quits.
Has been working fine for a long time. All of the sudden, while closing the door, it only closed 3/4 of the way, and stopped. I came out much later and noticed the door open and the light was still on...
3
3

OT: BMW X5 - Just a bad battery?
I'm active on the Genesis forum. It seems that unlike days of old, when the battery is near EOL, funky things can happen. Remember when the car didn't start you jumped it and bought a replacement for...
3
3

heat pump problem
But when it calls for heat does the thermostat activate the W wire and the G fan wire? Or just the W wire? With furnaces, it only activates the W wire, the furnace then turns on the blower. The G wire...
30
30

turkey sizes
Here's how to fix it: "Wilford Brimley" has a Thanksgiving cooking tip for the Imus show. "Wilford Brimley" has a Thanksgiving cooking tip for the Imus show. "Wilford Brimley" has a Thanksgiving...
55
55

Old Lamp post rusted
Old metal working lamp post rusted several inches above ground. Post wrapped with vines. Recent high winds split post at rusted area. Thought about encasing in Quikrete but closer inspection shows the...
2
2

How long does shingle roof last?
Shingles not curled or losing grit, they are OK. How do you know where leak is? It could be in some poorly sealed area and flowing down to someplace else. Best if you can observe it if you can see...
15
15

OT - Frank Jr's Christmas tree
2
2

Kitchen Sink Water Pressure
But marginally. The faucet outlet may have a restrictor in it to "save water" by reducing the flow. Mine does. -dan z-
8
8

Generator Price Heads Up
On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 05:51:11 +0000 (UTC), danny burstein wrote: Sure if in all of the other things you are doing after a hurricane, you want to screw with rewiring a water heater. It also puts that...
36
36

Useless things found on ebay number 437
We needed some light bulb adaptors so bulbs with a SES (small Edison screw) could be used in LBC and SBC (large/small bayonet connector) socket. We bought some and everyone one of them tripped the...
142
142

Do temperatures vary more in the sourthern hemisphere?
On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 16:40:38 -0500, micky wrote: Not invented. CREATED. It's why the guys in the bible all have Italian names(they were translated to Hebrew hundreds of years later - just to fsck with...
24
24