Are there any electric convertibles?

Preferably all-electric, no hybrid.

I read stories about countries converting to electric cars, and I want to be prepared, in case I get tired of Baltimore winters.

This advertising page for "green" cars includes only flex, high-mileage, and as to all-electric, a 10-year old Tesla for over $100,000, a Mahindra REVA NXG which hasn't been built yet iiuc, and a disgusting little 2011 smart fortwo electric drive cabriolet. I guess it doesn't say fort wo, but for two.

Are these my only choices?

don't even like this Tesla, because the "top" comes off but not the rear window or the rear body corners

only one model, also the incredibly ugly and No, I can't give you a ride, fort-wo.

micky

I see them all the time :

John T.

Reply to
hubops

A friend has a real nice electric MX5 (Miata). Not factory built - but a REAL NICE electric convertible

Reply to
Clare Snyder