Faucet repair?

Before attempting to discover if the faucet has replaceable washers or other things I can easily purchase is there any way to tell in advance?

The faucet only drips sometimes. If I turn it on and off hard a few times it usually quits dripping. Maybe something besides a washer?

Suggestions?

TIA

Reply to
KenK

The old type washers have been gone for years but Deltak has a kit for theirs. Look up the brand and type you have and you can probably find a kit of some sort.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Yes, everyone I've seen has either a washer or cartridge. Generally the individual faucets have washers, the one handle type have cartridges. The problems become that often they are very old, corroded, scaled, hard to take apart.

Reply to
trader_4