Homemoaner and the cost of freon

Page 7 of 9

When I tell the HVAC people of my adventures here they usually laugh and say something like. "I hope you don't think it's a reflection of the profession in general." I tell them no, but, unfortunately it is.
As far as likes; try working in the healthcare industry. Particularly long-term care where you actually work where your customers live. Oh well. You're an HVAC guy. You've seen it ALL!
LOL
Are you getting how ridicules *some* of you sound now? To me *some* of you sound like disgruntled blue-collar workers who think they are the god's gift to the world. I would have a hell of allot more respect for all of you if you showed a bit of well deserved humility. But instead you're all HVAC Nordic gods on the cold wind to Valhalla. God love you all. You're truly priceless.
Olddog
PS: My apologies to the people here that are just trying to help out. Thanks for all your help!!
olddog wrote:

There ya go! olddog works at an old folks home... he's a male nurse. I knew it would come out. :)
--
Zyp

professional. That's chump change to you. LOL
Olddog
You're welcome. Wish we lived closer, I'm sure we'd be friends.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Thanks for the kind response.
I just dropped by to see how the beer-chugging-wife-beaters are doing. Nothing has changed I see.
Olddog
I saw you throw them a couple bannanas. Very ammusing. Please return any time you want.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Whats funny is watching your banter. Its nothing new, mind you but just funny. We are not gods, you say? Yeah, you all say that. Wait till its Sat night, zero degrees outside and your house is 40 degrees inside. You will be the first to call, whine, bitch, complain and beg to get one of the "hvac gods" out to your home because you have an elderly person in the home or a baby or someone with a heart condition. You'll promise to pay anything and everything to get it fixed "RIGHT NOW". Then when the "hvac god" shows up that night, fixes it and hands you the bill you will be the first one to bitch holly hell about how much you just got soaked for. You are nothing new in here. We've seen the likes of you a million times over. Now you may go away. Bubba

That's what space heaters are for. Oh thank the Gods! BTW, I have a fireplace too.
You really do believe the bs don't you? Get a clue...you're not a neurosurgeon and HVAC isn't rocket science. Yeah we appreciate you know what you're doing but I also appreciate when my gardener does a good job and he does not have his head up his ass.

Now you think you're God of Usenet too?
Bubba you are a classic! Thank you for that! It's all worth while now.
LOL
od

Dont kid yourself olddoggy. You would be one of the loudest whinners.

Its not rocket science but look where you come when you need help. Right here to get answers from us rocket scientists. If I need a good neurosurgeon, I dont care if his head is in his ass or hanging from a nipple. As long as he does a good job for me. Face it. You dont have a clue when it comes to hvac. Sorry bout your luck. Its warm in my house. Bubba

No, I think thats been established long ago that that title goes to Paul.

Yes I am, arent I? Does this mean you are jealous? Dog, you are such a fun pull toy. I dont think Ive had such fun in a long time. Bubba

Funny stuff...watch the clip. BTW: My furnace works fine. My a/c works fine. I'm just contemplating the inevitable.
I'll admit in away I'm jealous. I would like to do the job myself. If the timing is right my daughter-in-law might help me. She's an HVAC apprentice. Maybe when she ready she'll help me do it. But she's going to have to work on her vocabulary. No doubt she'll have to learn to cuss like a sailor to do the job right.
;-)
od

She sure as hell has a better chance to do-it-right than you do...

He now signs as "od", *why*, cause he's "over-dosed" on something very, very strong!

yeah...your bs!
od

Liar, you're just a waste of space, Liar! You have been exposed for what you really are, a Liar!

You're quite a drama queen:
od

You're quite a Liar... proof's in this thread.

flame on queen bee

No flame, just facts that you're a Liar!

Kenny, just killfile the ignorant SOB. He has his mind made up and you can't confuse him with the facts.