Airco

Hi,

I would like to know if any of you in this group have ever heard of the tool brand airco. I recently saw a airco sliding 10" mitre saw at around 160cdn, but i've never seen any reviews of airco tools.

Thanks

Reply to
George

I'm currently in the market for a 10" sliding compound mitre saw and will probably get the King. It's about $200 Canadian and they have great service.

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Reply to