Homemoaner and the cost of freon

Still not a good practice...

4.5 lbs low... I bet it's was running in a vacuum. New evap... not going to chance a warranty call over it leaking due to internal corrosion.
Reply to
KJPRO

Then obviously, you're a hack... Do I need to explain why?

Can you tell me the evap has *never* ran in a vacuum? I didn't think so... Now, do I have to explain *why* it's a bad practice?

Reply to
KJPRO

Anyone that's sat through a 410 class should know this...

Reply to
KJPRO

Just pointing out your mistakes/lies... that's a full-time job.

Reply to
KJPRO

He now signs as "od", *why*, cause he's "over-dosed" on something very, very strong!

Reply to
KJPRO

Felt hat? I used old nylon stockings... :)

Reply to
Zyp

yeah...your bs!

od

Reply to
olddog

Liar, you're just a waste of space, Liar! You have been exposed for what you really are, a Liar!

Reply to
KJPRO

She sure as hell has a better chance to do-it-right than you do...

Reply to
KJPRO

I learned it in tech school.

Reply to
The King

Obviously its ecause then you can't charge your customer for an un needed "service"

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

Standard good practice is to replace the filter drier when ever a system is opened. I cant believe there could be any solid argument against it.

Reply to
The King

Nope--I'm making a statistical prediction based upon the *absence* of symptoms.

Yeah since it's just so damned easy to confuse "Low on refrigerant" and "moisture in system" after all, both conditions will produce exactly the same readings...

Do try and keep up, according to the OP his system uses R22 where the oil isn't nearly as hygroscopic as with 410 you see.

Conversely, if the customer wouldnt buy a completely new system and doesn't even want the old refrigerant replaced with new then JUST FREAKING WALK AWAY and let the cheap bastard find himself a different tech.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

Not good enough here--need to ALWYAYS replace the old refrigerant with new or else you are a hack.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

You're quite a drama queen:

od

Reply to
olddog

I saw you throw them a couple bannanas. Very ammusing. Please return any time you want.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Been a while since I got to sit and watch some real name calling. That one had to hurt.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, that would depend how low the system got. Might have sucked in a bunch of humid air.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Venturi effect works on all refrigerants... try and learn something new. Using old refrigerant is just plain ignorant in so many ways (on a known leaking system). Maybe you should go back to school and learn something.

Reply to
KJPRO

"Un needed"

Yeah right, I'd much rather go back and replace his *new* "shit" evap under warranty (at my expense) because it's rotted from the inside out. Why don't you and the OP get together and find a clue!

Reply to
KJPRO