Talking about cross trainers

I have Bremshay Cross Trainer that was a WHICH magazine Best Buy about 10 or so years ago that I want to sell .

If anybody is interested please let me know.

It would need to be partly dis-assembled as it is quite heavy and it would also need to be carried down two flights of stairs so a large van and two men would probably be required.

I don't recall seeing seen any ads on this group before so, if I am breaking any rules please let me know and I will delete this.

I would take £100 for it (or nearest offer.) I paid *much* more than this for it but I don't use it and it is taking up space.

Reply to
Wesley

How would you propose doing that?

Reply to
Andy Burns

How do you plan to delete it?

Reply to
Martin

Good question. I hadn't really thought about that.

Reply to
Wesley