Airco tools repost

Hi,

I requested my post deleted from google groups, due to posting with my email address. So here is the thread for reference purposes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "JGS" Newsgroups: rec.woodworking Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 7:34 AM Subject: Re: Airco

I think you will find Airco and King are the same product. I was looking > at > nailers at Rona who carry Airco and they looked identical to Kings web > site. > I am glad you got good service from King but IIRC it conflicts with what I > have read on the CDN Woodworking site. Cheers, JG > > Ed wrote: > >> > Hi, >> > >> > I would like to know if any of you in this group have ever heard of >> > the tool brand airco. I recently saw a airco sliding 10" mitre saw at >> > around 160cdn, but i've never seen any reviews of airco tools. >> > >> > Thanks >> >> I'm currently in the market for a 10" sliding compound mitre saw and will >> probably get the King. It's about $200 Canadian and they have great >> service. >> >> Ed >
Reply to
George