AArgh... neighbors

Page 10 of 10

Who is chemical boy?
Bill
--
Garden Shade Zone 5 in a Japanese Jungle manner.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted ( ) material the use of

iHe's a guy who's in the business of selling lawn chemicals to unsuspecting homeowners. About 6 weeks ago, it bothered him when I pointed out that such chemicals have not been and can never be properly tested for safety. So, he occasionally posts obnoxious messages here using my name. He had a burst of activity about 2 weeks back, and then I think his sitter clamped down on his internet access. Apparently, he's back.
How about planting some small trees among your shade plants, which is what I had to do. What zone do you live in?
Barb C. in FL