Tacky neighbors

No pink flamingos.......but close.....

Reply to
P. Fritz

Dammit, you beat me to it. LOL

Reply to
Cato

On 18 Aug 2005, P. Fritz wrote

What an excellent argument for solid fence panels.

Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle

I love the way it fits into the context of the yard :-)

Reply to
P. Fritz

Well I like it, am I banned from alt.arch?

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

"P. Fritz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Ow, ow, ow, it hurts...

;)

- K.

Reply to
Kris Krieger

It's bad enough when those chairs are empty. Must be real fun when they're sitting there staring at you.

Is there some agreement that nobody plants along the side yard fences? Kinda weird that the only shrubbery (Nee) is along the back fence.

RicodJour

At least those people take care of their backyard, beleive me you could have it alot worst then that.

Reply to
LouR

No agreement.......just haven't gotten to landscaping.......this is a "project house" so the landscaping is one of the later things on my list....the lots are deep....over 230 ft deep.....which is why the "shrine" next door looks even more out of place.

Reply to
P. Fritz

We will let Don deal with you LOL

Reply to
P. Fritz

Backyard fencing is almost standard in older northern neighborhoods........at least there aren't glass shard embedded walls like I've seen in the Carribbean. ;-)

Didn't you notice the Italian flag?

It does look lie the thing erupted out of the yard.

Reply to
P. Fritz