Yet more nailgun follies, or, why not to tape down the trigger...

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:37:41 GMT, Lobby Dosser vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Expecially while being hit in the mouth by _back_ of the gun....

Reply to
Old Nick

"Old Nick"

His story doesn't wash. I think he was biting his nails and is too embarrassed to admit it.

Reply to
Fletis Humplebacker

LOL!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:27:58 -0800, "Fletis Humplebacker" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

chnchnch!

Reply to
Old Nick

I saw it on my local BFE TV station too. They said it was a dentist. Showed an interview with the guy with his head stitched up. (Caught a glimpse of the idiot light at Mom's house.)

I know someone this happened to for real. She was extremely fat. She had twins, and never had a clue she was pregnant until she went to the ER with severe abdominal pain that she thought was digestion-related.

He's self employed, and doesn't have any insurance. If an open gallbladder deal costs $50,000 I shudder to think what that kind of thing is going to set him back. Probably nothing. I think I'd be finding a bankruptcy attorney in his shoes.

Reply to
Silvan

Talkshow career. He's got 15 minutes - best get on with them.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

"Backfire" , like "it just went off" is reporter speak meaning "we really have no idea what we are talking about".

Reply to
CW