Yet more nailgun follies, or, why not to tape down the trigger...

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:37:41 GMT, Lobby Dosser
......and in reply I say!:

Expecially while being hit in the mouth by _back_ of the gun....
"Old Nick"

His story doesn't wash. I think he was biting his nails and is too embarrassed to admit it.
"Fletis Humplebacker" <!> wrote:

LOL!
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:27:58 -0800, "Fletis Humplebacker" <!> vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:
chnchnch!

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:46:07 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@pmug.org (Glenna Rose) wrote:

Hi Glenna,
I agree. I didn't hear anything about a dentist either. From what I saw on the x-ray that is one lucky boy. I guess this is one of those things, you just have to see to believe.
Pat
Glenna Rose wrote:

I saw it on my local BFE TV station too. They said it was a dentist. Showed an interview with the guy with his head stitched up. (Caught a glimpse of the idiot light at Mom's house.)

I know someone this happened to for real. She was extremely fat. She had twins, and never had a clue she was pregnant until she went to the ER with severe abdominal pain that she thought was digestion-related.

He's self employed, and doesn't have any insurance. If an open gallbladder deal costs $50,000 I shudder to think what that kind of thing is going to set him back. Probably nothing. I think I'd be finding a bankruptcy attorney in his shoes.
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:45:53 -0500, Silvan

Talkshow career. He's got 15 minutes - best get on with them.