wow

Gone for 26 days (my yearly Sturgis ride, trip report can be found on rec.motorcycles.harley for those interested) and there's over 6000 messages to read. Gonna be fun catching up.

Reply to
Odinn

Welcome back! I'll look for your write up over "there".

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 (908) 542-0244

Joe AutoDrill

On 8/23/2005 9:01 AM Joe AutoDrill mumbled something about the following:

I've made it even easier.

route maps, and the write up.

Reply to
Odinn