Whiteside MDF Bits

Has anyone every used Whiteside's MDF Bits. They cut a fake raised panel / rail-stile profile into a solid piece of MDF. I need to make a bunch of doors, saw these in their catalog and wondered if the finished product looked decent.

Chuck

Reply to
WoodChuck34

The Whiteside bit I have (straight bit for plywood) has been excellent. Nice and sharp.

just my 2c worth.

Reply to
james

I can't answer for the type of bit you're asking about but I bought a Whitesite bit a few months ago and have been very happy with it.

Greg

Reply to
Greg