Where to buy 320 grit 3 x 18 sanding belts?

I need a 320 grit or higher 3" x 18" sanding belt. Or a variety/assortment pack that includes at least one 320 grit sanding belt. Amazon has 10 for $21 (shipped), but here that would be a waste of about eight of those belts. I need at most two or three, and can get by with one for now. I don't mind paying more per belt for fewer belts.

Or maybe I should just pay the $21 and forget about the waste of belts.

Thanks.

Reply to
John Doe

& 400 available. $.90 ea + shipping

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

i use

chaniarts

Lew Hodgett

've used this company for years - very high quality paper and cloth.

The prices should be much better.

Mart> I need a 320 grit or higher 3" x 18" sanding belt. Or a

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Klingspor will make any size you want, though 3x18 looks to be a standard size:

DanG

FWIW... Deleted from my bookmarks...

Reply to
John Doe

I ordered three 3 x 18 aluminum oxide closed coat 600 grain/grit sanding belts from

If everything goes well, they should last for months or more, here. Making them sounds fun, but I need few. Thanks to the replies.

Reply to
John Doe