Happy Thanksgiving You All!

Before I eat myself half to death and then mellow on a little wine, I wanted to wish my fellow sawdust manufacturers a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Same to you and urine Rob~

Reply to
Leon

Just be REALLY careful out there tomorrow. I hear that Nickel Back is playing at half time in Detroit.

Regardless... evrybody, have a safe and happy Turkey Day...and don't over-eat...heheheheheh

Reply to
Robatoy

Or, as it's known here in Canada, Thursday....

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

And that'd make tomorrow....... "Brown Friday"?

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx