What software to read the wreck

I'm using Outlook Express most of the time to read and post but it is not

100%. My ISP is comcast. I sometimes use google to read and post but get that many here block google messages.

I have seen posts in google that Outlook Express doesn't download. I have my synchronization settings to 'all messages'.

Is it me? Is it Comcast? Is it Outlook Express? Is there some other reader available?

Reply to
Ray

Now I know I'm going to get hammered buy all of you because I missed this thread about newsreaders last week. It was Outlook Express, not me!

Ray

Not every server has every posting. I see some at home (SBC) that I did not see at work (Verizon) and vice versa.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:01:02 -0500, "Ray" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Free Agent to read. News proxy to filter. $$? 0

Reply to
OldNick