Website - New and Improved

Well, I hope it's improved, anyways.

I spent today updating and reconfiguring the website.

Now my tiny brain is spinning.

I'm guessing that there's still some screwed up stuff in there.

I'm further guessing that you fellas will ferret the bad stuff out and give me a heads up.

The new pix are mostly linked to the lower items on the homepage.

Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Tom,

Really nice site. Uncluttered and easy to read. Also, some very nice work.

rik

Reply to
RikC

Wow! You've got some impressive work under your belt.

But, 2 "what the...". What - you hide your (not too shabby) shop behind the waterfall/dam? Who's kids exactly are those barn swallows? Hmm? Hmm?

Renata

Reply to
Renata