Making Life Better For The Bushoisie WAS - OT NEVER Forget!!!

Bush lied. Period. Presumably we did NOT go into Iraq to knock over a brutal

>dictator, but to knock over an actual physical threat to the world. In fact, >the adminstration is now looking for rationales to replace that one which was >non-existent.

There hasn't been this much raping and pillaging going on since Atilla last rode into town.

Once he and Dick Cheney get done dealing out the cards to their buddies there surely won't be any aces left in the deck for the likes of you and me.

It'll take years to undo the damage done by this squinty eyed little twerp and some of the damage may simply be beyond repair. The cost to our environment and our social structure will be paid out over generations.

This whole thing with Iraq, the undemonstrated connection to Al Queda and the vaporware WMD's is a three card monte scam and all the cards say OIL on them. I'll bet ole Dick Cheney can't wait to strap on a burnoose and belly up to table at OPEC. More likely he'll hide under the table with his hand stuck up the ass of some puppet oil minister who will be our man at The Big Show.

Those boys must feel the heat, too, because they sure are moving fast and doing as much damage as possible in as short an amount of time as possible. Guess they're cashing in up front and not figuring on that second four years at the trough.

Of course, this is all opinion but I wish that the time to express my opinion at the polls was not so far away.

Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

party to promote a viable alternative -- I think they are all Repubblycans.

tt

Reply to
Test Tickle

Ok, Tom enlighten me, specifics on:

  1. Raping and Pilaging
  2. Damage to the enviornment
  3. Impact on social structure

Tom Wats> >

Reply to
Phil

Reply to
Phil

I respectfully say that this is a woodworking site, not a remembrance site.

Ever think about the possibility that some of those who lost loved ones come to a place like this to escape, and not be reminded.

Thanks, though for being civil.

-- Jim in NC

Reply to
Morgans

Actually, this is more like a gathering of folks who have at least one common interest (ww'g) but also do chat about other matters on occassion (kinda like normal very day life). If your sole interest is in the ww'g matters please simply IGNORE the rest w/out trying to police the group into your idea of what it is.

Thanx Renata

Reply to
Renata

Now that's a response most of us can agree with.

As long as stuff is labelled OT, I'd rather hear what a bunch of woodworkers have to say than to join the professional soapboxers on the newsgroups dedicated to politics/religion/global warming/whatever.

Even when said woodworkers disagree with me :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Reply to
Phil

I don't think there's too much oak growing in a rain forrest ;-)

Renata

Reply to
Renata

York Times just really doesn't cut it.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

No one as yet has found any stories that were made up on Fox News, can't say the same thing for the NYT

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

You've GOT to be kidding! I keep expecting the Fox people to put on cheerleading outfits with "Yea war" written on them.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard