Forget the "H"...

Hey... pretty soon we won't be needing the 'H' in HVAC... highs been reaching above 10deg C up here in Ontario for some weeks now.. predicting +10 for Christmas... no snow... maybe Al Gore is right after all...

Peace, Dan

Reply to
dantheman

How can a leftist be right?

Some years warmer than others. Doesn't prove global warming. Some days dimmer than others, doesn't prove global clouding.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Lesson learned here ..don't try to confuse the "righty's" with the actual facts of what is really happenning...they like keeping their heads in the sand up to their butts!

Fred

Reply to
Fred

I saw this picture of Niagara Falls from 1911... it looked like a legit pic (not computer fixed) but who knows? Anyway, people were walking on the water... it was frozen over.... As were the falls themselves...

The question is wether average temps have been rising...

Peace, Dan

Reply to
dantheman

Reply to
Steve Scott

capitalistic & corporate greed of the almighty dollar.

Reply to
gofish

And you think our senators and congressmen are any purer? Let me tell you, Fish. The government, any government, is comprised of the very same people who are business leaders. Except in their case power is the trip. Larger budgets = more power. The power to give tax breaks or take them away is tremendous leverage.

But back to my orig> Steve Scott wrote:

Reply to
Steve Scott

what are your opinions?