Router Table Favorites

I need to build a general purpose router table. I already have a small, metal job but it is sort of a joke.

I am not Norm nor do I need anything as good as he would want but I do want to build a fairly nice one. Any suggestions/links, etc.?

Thanks

Cass

Reply to
Cass

Hi Cass, Have you looked at the plans here,

Ian French

Read some articles at Pat Warner's site www.patwarner before you make a final decision.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

Mine is just plywood for the carcass, with a little trim and some drawers...

DJ Delorie

Yeh...just a little do-nuthin router table..............;-)

nice...

Bob S.

(anyone one else spot the drive-by)

Reply to
Bob S.

This may be more than you wanted...

closely...there's a router-table in there...really!)

Reply to
Chris Merrill

I built a Norm table with a top and fence from Woodhaven.

I bought a PC 7518 to put in it. I also have Precision Router Lift.

The above isn't cheap but it works great!

Rob

Reply to
Rob

to me like a damn efficient little unit capable of damn near everything one would want and need from a damn router table damn near most of the damn time. I'm not saying aspiration to something better isn't better, just that I think we overlook the damn simplicity of these damn things a lot.

UA100, who thinks the above URL should be posted whenever a damn newbie asks, "Got Plans For A Damn Router Table?"...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Gumby...is that you?

Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

DAMMMNNNN!!!!

Reply to
David Hall

Thanks guys, with the exception of Unisaw100.

I appreciate all of the help. The 'absolutelyfreeplans' table looks like it will do what I am needing as storage is limited due to me being a packrat.

Cass

Reply to
Cass

I knew that.

A'yup.

Well, when people start asking for plans...

And like I said, will do the damn job just about damn near all the damn time.

I mean, damn.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100