Web Site ?

Hi,

I'm looking for a website I used to have that listed used machinery among other things. They would get as many as 80 listings a day and I actually bought my Inca Planer/Jointer through an advertisement in it.

Unfortunately that was in another incarnation of this computer and I don't have the address any longer.

Searches (Google) have proved fruitless.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Geoff

Reply to