A bunch of new projects on my web site

I just did a MAJOR update to my website. It has been a year or more since I have done this.

Here are some of the things I added:

To the Furniture Page:

Sofa Table Picnic Table Aquarium Stand / Table Built In Bookshelves / Fireplace Mantle

To the Jigs Page:

Dremel Tool Router Base Multi-Sander Stand Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert Planel Cutting Sled

To the Misc. Projects Page:

Step Stool Photo Box Lionel Train Display Case Hall Shelf / Coat Rack Yard Gate Garden Arbor and Trellis's BBQ Grills

Finally I added a new section called "Lessons Learned":

On this page I have listed some of the things I have learned in my years of woodworking. Hopefully some of these can be used by others to prevent some of the mistakes I have made.

Check it out if you are interested. Please feel free to ask questions about any of the projects. I love to talk to people about woodworking.

Coming soon: the Entertainment Center that has been a year in the making. I will try to do a full page on this one with all the details, jigs, etc.

Joe in Denver my woodworking website:

Joe Wilding

Excellent work Joe...I enjoyed my time on your site.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Great shop and projects and ideas. However, it leaves me depressed because I only have a little shop in half of my garage. I have but a fraction of your tools and will never have the means (unless I win lotto) to have a shop like yours.

I'm so depressed, I think I'll go into my shop and build something to take my mind off my inferiority.

Reply to
Never Enough Money

Hmmm. Some of us have great woodshops/workshops and some of us are hung like horses.

Reply to
Never Enough Money

Nice site Joe.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Wow, Joe, very impressive. I just clicked on the above link, and started by looking at your sofa table that was a wedding gift. Being the New Guy, I learn alot by looking at other people's work, and the way you visually tied the top to the legs w/ that epoxy filled groove, well, I just went "cool!" Simple stuff like that which doesn't (yet) occur to me; epoxy inlay :) Neat!

But then I started scrolling down the page - man, what a "body of work!" I'm 35 and just getting started; I hope I can be even half as productive of quality furniture over the years I have ahead! You've been doing this awhile, yes? ;)

Regards, Chris

Reply to
TheNewGuy

I've got a shop with an old Crapsman TS, rusty drill bits and a hand drill, lit with a single incadescent bulb. This is the first time I've ever felt good about it.

:o)

Reply to
Shawn Wilson

: > To the Furniture Page:

: > Sofa Table : : Wow, Joe, very impressive. I [snip]

Great job! Loved the jigs and the rosette jig is out of sight - the regular rosette makers look like something from 15 century torture chamber.

Very helpful -

Josie

Reply to
firstjois