Need Help building a desk in NC

We need a local woodworker's help to build a custom computer desk for a bed ridden person in Franklin, North Carolina (near Asheville).

We have proven plans and can raise money for materials. The design is not difficult to build and can be build in a modest wood shop. A discription, with sketches, is available at:

In Bed Computer Desk

I have built a dozen or so desks for people with special needs since I founded my Web site in 1995. This site was a direct result of interactions with people through this news group. I have found the projects to be a lot of fun. This request is too far away for me to handle directly.

Thanks,

Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net

Woodware Designs

out our new Book:

"Look the Future Straight in the Eye"

Riley

All our low-sress computer furniture plans are now free!